Pliotec SA65 is a styrene acrylic latex that provides a quick drying, early sanding film that blocks water soluble stains and prevents stain migration, while ensuring wet and dry adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
- Formulation of low to zero VOC coatings
- Blocks water soluble stains, prevents stain migration; water stains, markers, inks and tanning
- Adhesion, wet and dry, to a variety of surfaces (masonry, wood, ferrous and non-ferrous metals….)
- Quick drying, early sanding, tough film
- Good intercoat adhesion with waterbased and solvent-based top coats
- Color: White
- Appearance: Milky
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Brookfield Viscosity: 100 cps (#2 @ 20 rpm, 25°C)
- Density: 8.50 lbs/gal
- Solids (by weight): 47%
- pH: 5.0
Allnex published a patent disclossing a new alkyd cationic binder
Would Allnex be a new player on the field of alkyd cationic binders?
When will we see the commercial product behind the Allnex published patent in 2016?
How will this product benchmark the ASK’s alkyd cationic binders Necowel 4300 and Necowel 4400?
ENCOR® 455 latex by Arkema is a styrene-acrylic latex designed for use in primers and topcoats.
Is it cationic?
- Acrylics & Acrylic Copolymers > Styrene / Acrylic Copolymers
- Total solid content: 45 wt%
- pH: 4.2
- Weight per gallon: 8.9 lb
- Particle size: 0.3 microns
- Viscosity: 60 cP
- Minimum filming temperature: 22 ºC
- Glass transition temperature: 28 ºC